Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Flower Bouquet for You!

Inspired by Picasso Hand Bouquet and a fabulous idea on how to adapt it for little kids from Pinterest and the Artrageous Afternoon Blog I wanted to try this with my Pre Kinder students. Since they are only four years old, I traced their hands on a beige construction paper. You can hear their giggles, they were having fun. Then, they cut it and glued it. I gave them the green strips of construction paper and they glued them. Finally I gave them little squares of tissue paper and they crunched them and glue them as well to form their beautiful bouquets for their moms. I used this piece of artwork as a cover for their memory album. I just added two strips of scrapbooking paper and used my Sizzix to make their names. 











No comments:

Post a Comment