Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Bulletin Board Ideas


During the Preschool Week, the main hallway bulletin boards (six in total) of my school were exhibiting works from my English class groups. From the toddler group through first grade. All under the theme of Spring. I painted the background to display their work. Thanks to a dear friend who helped me with the flowers and always support me with my creations.

Inspired by Bulletin Board Ideas 

First Graders and my Toddlers (3 yrs. old)  painted the birds. 

Kindergartners made the Bees.

These Bees were painted by an exalumni 10 years ago.

More Bees made by Kindergarten students.


I made a photo collage of my students working in my classroom.


Butterflies painted by Pre- Kinder students. 



A view of all the bulletin boards in the hallway.




No comments:

Post a Comment