Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A B C Letter Crafts


I love the Alpha friends of  Houghton Mifflin, their songs, pictures, etc. I have been using these in my classroom for several years now. During my "blogs reading expedition" I found the cutest letter crafts in No Time for Flash Cards   and these are some of the letters that we worked during the last semester. I also look for songs related to the craft we were doing among other activities that we did.  


This picture was taken before I put on the tittle.
That's why you see a blank section on top and I can't find the  final photo.
It had a verse of the alligator song.
A, A alligator ...


This is the alligator song that we learned.
Video from www.youtube.com


These cute bees were part of the hallway bulletin board  done during the Preschool Week.
The kids made the bees and I painted the background and made the flowers.


C is for Callie Cat
Big Cat drew and painted by me inspired on Rosina Wachtmeister ' s  cats. 


I love cats!  I drew and painted the cat inspired on  Laurel Burch  cats collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment